SADECO Calibration Company is accredited ISO/IEC 17025:2017 From “ILAC” international Laboratory accreditation Corporation and “EGAC” Egyptian Accreditation Council with Cab No.210017 effective from 28 January 2011
Our quality system meets the requirements mandated by ISO/IEC 17025 and addresses all aspects of laboratory management, ranging from record keeping and reports to testing proficiency includes and is not limited to equipment, calibration procedures, reporting, and personnel.
All calibration and testing work is performed using adequate international methods and by experienced engineers.
Our accreditation assures our clients of repeatability of results, accuracy, and precision.
In addition, our quality system complies with the requirements of API Spec Q2:2021, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
Scop of Accreditation
Calibration of Torque Wrenches, Electrical Devices, Pressure Gauges and Testing For Pressure Safety Valves, Hoses, Pipes and Vessels
SADECO Calibration Services Quality Policy is focusing on meeting our customer’s requirements. Our practice will be to understand our customer’s requirements, needs and expectations and to satisfy them on every job.
The management and all personnel are committed to:
- Compliance with the international standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017, EGAC Requirements, ISO 14001:2015, ISO45001:2018, API Q2:2021 and ISO 9001:2015.
- Obligation to prevent occupational injuries and diseases.
- Commitment to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitment relevant to the context of the organization.
- Complying with legal, regulations and other requirements of the country.
- Complying with customer requirements.
- Good professional practice to the quality of calibration and test services.
- Using the international standards of service to meet the requirements.
Ensuring the competence of the work and staff.
- Continual improvement through using the most advanced techniques and equipment.
- All the lab’s Personnel are familiarizing themselves with the quality documentation and implementing the procedures in their work.
- SADECO Calibration Services is strongly committed to protecting customer’s results and ensuring the confidentiality of both data and information.
- SADECO Calibration Services address the impartiality and consistent operation of the laboratory and responsible for the impartiality of its laboratory activities and does not allow commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality.
- Continual improve the effectiveness of the QMS.
It is SADECO Calibration Services goal to encourage active participation of all employees in quality planning and continual improvement efforts to meet all quality, service and cost objectives.